The ageing process, stress & additional life factors, all have an effect on our skin.
From 35+ facial fat pads start dropping, resulting in - what seems like - new nose to mouth / mouth to chin lines, jowls, sagging necks & drooping eyelids.
High priced surgeries with risk factors seemed the only option, until the PDO COG THREAD FACE LIFT procedure revolutionised aesthetic treatments.
Performed by highly trained & experienced, advanced aesthetic practitioners in as little as one hour, it’s quickly become a life changing alternative and affordable face lift option.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. The practitioner will assess the areas, mark up thread placement for optimal results.
2. A lidocaine anaesthetic is administered to the area/s, to reduce any discomfort.
3. A single needle point is made per area, to allow two blunt ended cannulas to be careful manuvored under the skin resulting in less bruising, swelling & making the treatment more comfortable.
4. With two threads per area, the skin is gently rolled onto the inserted threads, where they are tightened and lift the skin.
5. The dual threads are then tied together & carefully snipped, leaving a tiny knot which disappears into the skin, usually within a few days.
6. The body signals an inflammatory response, sending collagen to wrap around the threads, creating a natural ‘scaffold’ to replace the PDO COG threads, as they start to dissolve from three months.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
A PDO COG Thread Face Lift can last between 2-4 years, so an instant investment in your appearance!
IS IT PAINFUL?
Many describe the procedure as painless or at most a little tender.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT POST PROCEDURE?
As with any needle procedure, brushing and swelling can occur dependant on the lift required and skin laxity, puckering can temporarily occur.
WHATS THE DOWNTIME?
On average 1-2 weeks+
IS IT REVERSIBLE?
PDO COG THREADS can be loosened within the first 48 hours post procedure.
Dissolving can be sped up with the use radio frequency treatments.
WHATS THE AFTER CARE?
No makeup for at least 48 hours
Sleeping on the back is advisable for 48 hours
No exercise for 48 hours
No facial procedures for 7 days
No excessive heat for 7 days
WHAT RESULTS CAN I EXPECT?
A PDO COG THREAD FACE LIFT can make you look instantly fresher and more youthful, by reduces lines and wrinkles and lifting sagging skin.
Like many other industries, not all practitioners are equal.
PDO COG threads are an extreme specialism. It requires a highly skilled, and advanced practitioner, that has been specialising in non surgical face lifts for many years.
One of the first practitioners and trainers in the aesthetics industry, Louise Fitzpatrick-Marshall, CEO and founder of multi award winning Aesthetica Skin Clinics (Birmingham and Weston-super-Mare) has been specialising in this procedure for both men and women since 2011.
Undergoing all procedures herself, Louise understands the insecurities of both men and woman over 35 face and is sympathetic to the needs to slow down ageing..
Gaining a loyal celebrity following for her innovation in mastering and creating a natural, yet perfect face lift and has even developed many thread lift procedures, including, foxy legs and pixie nose tip lift..
Louise’s passion for improving the way people feel about their appearance and in particular perfecting facial contouring, is apparent in her long commitment, in listening to her clients and ongoing incredible results.
To book a consultation, contact our friendly team below: